When a reservation has been made and confirmed [ in all possible ways ], the following applies for a cancellation of that reservation:
* For cancellations more than 14 days before the reserved day, no compensation will be due.
* If canceled 14 days or less before the reserved day, the guest will owe 25% of the reservation value.
* If canceled 7 days or less before the reserved day, the guest will owe 50% of the reservation value.
* If canceled 3 days or less before the reserved day, the guest will owe 75% of the reservation value
* With no-show we are forced to charge 100% of the reservation value.
* Options are granted with a predetermined expiration period of 14 days. An option that is not converted by the customer into an actual reservation before the expiry date is deemed to have expired.
* Changes to the reservation must be announced via email. Last minute changes please also always call!
The final number of people must be communicated to us by email no later than 14 days before the start of the meeting. If the actual number of people is below the definite reserved number, the reserved number will be charged. If the final number is too low, you should bear in mind that there is less staff available and that the agreed refreshments may not be available. The number of people actually present is still charged.
These conditions apply to all our reservations. And have been filed with the Chamber of Commerce Amsterdam.
Come on In!
Maandag t/m donderdag en zondag 17.00uur tot sluit
Vrijdag en Zaterdag
18.00 uur – 20.30
21.00 uur – sluit
1012 TH Amsterdam